Living with pain is a choice. Things can change very quickly with the right advice and treatment.
If you have acute or chronic pain we help you feel better, faster.
Who is the Get Out Of Pain Plan for?
Anyone who has pain in their body - Students, workers, athletes, mums/dads etc.
Do you have a pain or problem to fix in your body?
Are you in acute or chronic pain?
Holistic care without focusing on medication or injections or surgery as primary care
Do you have an upcoming surgery?
Did you just have surgery?
Upcoming goal? (work, sport, wedding)
People, who want professional help to heal?
Invest in yourself... you're worth it
Commit To Your Health & CHANGE YOUR LIFE
- 100% on focused on ONLY treating you
- Goal is to reduce pain and give instant relief
- Multi-area treatment/advice in each session
- Learn how to best heal and rehab yourself with our self-care coaching
- Increase confidence with functional movement for life
- Discuss root causes + discover other self-care solutions
- Become the best version of yourself
Pre-pay and save ON Physio today!
- 7 sessions (1 on 1) with your physio including the inital 40min consult
- Amazing saving for people WITH NO private health
- If you have private health - claim on each session and save even more
- Most people pay less than $85 per session by using their private health
Who is best suited for GOOPP?
When do my GOOPP sessions expire?
Why would I PRE-PAY and save on Physio Treatments??
Hands On Treatment
Full Body Assessment
Coaching & Accountability
Rehab & PT
The Phases Of Care
No matter what your level of fitness, ability, skill, function, or age - your body is designed to repair and heal.
PHASE 1 - Hands on Treatment
3-7 Days | Inflammation
Symptoms include pain, redness, and swelling. Pain is a signal to protect against a recent injury. Inflammation is not the enemy it is helping your body heal.
PHASE 2 - Rehab
7-21 Days | Repair
Your body is regenerating & repairing damaged tissue. You are developing a new matrix structure - healing is happening.
PHASE 3 - Maintenance
21-90 Days | Remodelling
Remodeling molds the new tissue to resemble the original tissue. New tissue may be inelastic/stiff, it needs to be re-educated to move. Once functional movement returns, healing is complete. Pain is gone!
"Pain is the persistent teacher, you will keep getting taught the lesson until you learn the lesson. What's your lesson? If the human body is designed to repair and heal itself why does it seem like sometimes it doesn’t (particularly in chronic conditions)?"