How can physical therapy help?Jul 09, 2018
In Gladstone, we will help take care of you. PhysioCall Gladstone is being recommended by many clients of ours. We can help you maintain a fit and healthy body inside and out. We love to hear from you and your story.
What to expect
Whichever way a patient come to a physical therapist, they can expect to:
- Undergo a physical exam and evaluation, including a health history and certain testing procedures, including evaluation of posture, movement and flexibility, and of muscle and joint motion and performance
- Receive a clinical diagnosis, prognosis, plan of care and short and long term goals
- Receive physical therapy treatment and intervention based on the therapist's evaluation and diagnosis
- Receive self-management recommendations
Benefits of physical therapy
- Pain management with reduced need for opioids
- Avoiding surgery
- Improved mobility and movement
- Recovery from injury or trauma
- Recovery from stroke or paralysis
- Fall prevention
- Improved balance
- Management of age-related medical problems
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.