I’ve got plenty of clients that are not self motivated about their health.
They’re too stressed and focused on other things, like family, money and netflix.
If you recognise yourself as unhealthy human, and you still have not done anything about it, ask your self these 5 questions.
1. Are you interested in living a healthier life?
2. What are your three main reasons to have a healthier lifestyle?
3. What do you think could happen to your health if you don’t make this change?
4. If you want to make a change, what do you think you need to do first?
5. Do you need help? Who is the best person to help you in this area?
I am asking you what you think, because I personally believe, deep down, you know what to do, you just choose to not do it. Emotionally you ignore the signs and symptoms, you dampen the noise with junk food, tv, addictions and anything that will take your focus to a more pleasurable place.
That’s not the answer to a healthier lifestyle.
Answer the 5 questions above, write it down and use your main 3 reasons as motivation to take the first step to becoming a healthier, happier you.
If you don’t know how to self care, see me in clinic and we can begin the process to get you started.
Call or Visit Us
I know it's lame to ask you but JOIN our e-mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team. We give a lot of GIFTS to our loyal followers.
Seriously - we look after our team. FREE discounts + deals + advice and other cool stuff. We don't bite.